Droid Explorer is an outstanding all-in-one Android administrator that can deal with any task, data, and programs in your android os mobile phone. Just hook up your Android phone, run this app, choose your cell phone, and strike Connect.
It will screen your Android mobile phone in the Home windows Explorer from where you can deal with your entire data files and applications.
Droid Explorer Android
Editor’s Records: Since I am an iPhone customer and has yet to possess an Android mobile, I was struggling to test drive it effectively. I am authoring this tool here so that Android phone users at AndroidTopTips can test drive it out for themselves.
Below you will see even more screenshots of the application extracted from developer’s page.
Some Droid Explorer features include:
- Multiple Device Support
- Duplicate and auto-apply upgrade.zip
- Copy local documents to device
- Auto recognition of linked/disconnected device
- APK document icon and long information
- Device command line shell window
- Reboot device
- Reboot device directly into recovery mode
- Start documents for observing / execution locally with the default document type executable
- Pull & Drop data file duplicate from Explorer
- Flash Restoration Image
- Package Director (Install & Uninstall)
- You don’t need to mount Sdcard to access data from computer
- Access data in other internet directories besides Sdcard
- Copy documents from device to local clipboard
- Paste data from local clipboard to device
- Open data files on local machine
- Display open up with dialog to identify what to start a document with
- Right click Uninstall and APK
- Delete data files from device
- Take a Display screen Shot
- Plugins can enroll as an element to start files
Also Check : Top 3 Android Apps to Unroot Android Device
Before this tool is run by you, it offers some requirements and works together with decided on ROMs only. For complete info, along with an increase of screenshots and download, hit the hyperlink below.