How To View YouTube Suggested Videos Full Screen Mode: Youtube suggests you a video based on the video you just played. This is great for people who have a lot of time on their hands because you could find yourself watching those videos for hours and hours.
The suggested videos were seen only in the standard viewing mode, and when you went full screen they would disappear, that is till now. Now we have a solution for this annoying little 1st world problem. (Only for the Youtube app on Android and IOS)
How To View YouTube Suggested Videos Full Screen Mode
Now, you can see suggested videos even with full-screen mode. Here’s how to do it.
Step by step guide on How To View YouTube Suggested Videos Full Screen Mode.
- The Youtube app has to be up to date.
- Now, go to Youtube and choose any video and go full screen.
- The play and pause buttons should be visible on the screen for the next step, where there is play and pause there should also be a ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Expand it by swiping up on the ribbon.
- That’s it, folks. You did it.
You may also like: How to Watch YouTube Videos Faster on PC Without Buffering
Now all the suggested videos for the video you are currently watching will be available to you. All you have to do is swipe left or right to find more videos.
Love converting Yotube Videos? Try this.
Only Try if you’re above 18: How to Watch Age Restricted YouTube Videos without Logging In
Hope you liked this article How to view YouTube Suggested Videos Full Screen mode cause, I personally love this feature because I use Youtube a lot, maybe a little too much.
Article by Philip Traum